Real estate is one of the most booming sectors of the country. The real estate companies in Lucknow are hands-down the safest option for investments.
We all want a safe and secured future for ourselves and our families but now the definition of future security has changed as earlier people depended only on their salaries and savings to secure their future.
But today they want to invest their money and create multiple sources of income outside of their jobs. The mass of Lucknow; especially focuses more on investing in big commercial projects across the city and creating various sources of financial security.
The Indian real estate market is flourishing and has become a part of many successful investment portfolios because of its high return on investment (ROI) value. As per a report, 77% of the total assets of an average Indian household are real estate.
Therefore, if you want to grow your wealth, you too should consider a real estate investment in India.
Here are some of the top reasons why Real estate is the most reliable investment in India:
1. Safe Investment Option: Compared to other investment options, the real estate sector is still one of the safest investment options.
With the implementation of RERA, reduced home loan interest rates, etc, the sector is experiencing massive numbers growth in the last few years. On the other hand, the interest rates on savings accounts in banks are considerably low, especially when compared to the rising inflation.
You can park your surplus funds by investing in a property. It is less susceptible to frequent fluctuations and there are minimal chances of theft. Furthermore, the longer pricing cycle in real estate as compared to other assets with shorter pricing cycles means that real estate prices are more predictable and steadier.
2. It is a rapidly growing sector: The Indian real estate market is growing at a fast pace. This gigantic market is expected to grow from ₹12,000 crores in 2019 to ₹65,000 crores in 2040 and contribute to almost 13% of the country’s GDP by 2025.
Isn’t this amazing!
With the onset of residential and commercial spaces coming up in several cities around the country, including tier 2 and tier 3 cities, one can avail benefit from an exemption on long-term capital gains tax on investment in a residential property under Sections 54 and 54F.
3. High growth potential: The global attention shifting from China to India, a real estate investment can be a profitable option in the current scenario. With more and more multinational companies making their way to India, there is expected to be a surge in the number of jobs in the country. With the influx of money, more people are likely to purchase homes and increase the demand for real estate. This means a growth sign for real estate investors since they can avail of capital gains tax exemption under Section 54F of the Income Tax Act.
4. High return of investment: The returns on investment in real estate surpass the inflation rate, offering you real profits. Compared to other high-reward options: direct equities, etc., real estate can offer you a high return without much risk. The process of investment in real estate is also quite streamlined with legal procedures like registrations and stamp duties well in place, thereby reducing the chances of loss due to frauds or scams.
5. Tax savings: Home loans can contribute to tax savings. If you are a first-time homebuyer, you can save up to ₹1.5 lakh on the principal amount under Section 80C, and up to ₹2 lakh on the interest payable under Section 24. These tax savings can help you lower your investment cost and make the investment a lot more affordable.
The real estate companies in Lucknow are experiencing growth and for you being a part of its growth can shower favourable returns in the future.
So, ride this tide to secure your future, live a luxurious life, and leave a legacy behind for your loved ones.
Viraj Constructions Pvt. Ltd. offers luxurious homes across Lucknow that offer you the best of amenities at affordable financial solutions.