As per the recent trends, the Real Estate Sector is visualizing a tremendous acceleration in Tier-2 cities like Lucknow. In the present environment, Lucknow has a plethora of options for purchasing your ideal dream home. As a result, owning 2BHK flats in Lucknow has become a beneficial consideration for consumers.
Why 2BHK flats are a beneficial investment
- Affordability: Considering purchasing behavior of consumers, the majority of buyers are frugal in that case, 2BHK apartments are cost-effective as compared to larger flats and might be an excellent alternative for first-time homeowners or those on a restricted budget.
- Cost Comparison: Starting price of flats in Lucknow with a carpet area of 1200Sq. feet on average is around 55Lakh approximately whereas the price of 3BHK flats with a carpet area of 1500Sq. feet on average is around 75Lakh approximately.
- Low Maintenance: 2BHK flats are generally smaller in size, which makes cleaning and keeping much easier. They are also typically developed to make the most of available space for more utility and efficiency
- Versatility: Most flats in Lucknow are a perfect choice for small families or individuals who do not need a lot of space. The additional bedroom can serve as a guest room or a workstation.
- Rental earnings: If you do not intend to reside in the flat, a 2BHK flat might be a smart investment that yields rental money.
- Resale Value: 2BHK apartments are always in demand and have a high resale value, particularly in urban regions.
Popular Real Estate Projects in Lucknow
Lotus Court (2BHK, 3BHK) Viraj Constructions – Faizabad Road
Dream Galaxy (1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK) – Gomti Nagar Extension
Rate: ₹ 29.57 – 66.83 Lacs
Rishita Mulberry Heights (2BHK, 3BHK) – Sushant Golf City
Rate: ₹ 66.84 Lacs – 1.07 Cr
Ajit Oro Atlantis (2BHK, 3BHK) – Jankipuram
Rate: ₹ 45.45 – 55.8 Lacs
Sahu Kalpana Residency (2BHK Independent House/Villa) – Mohanlalganj
Rate: ₹ 31.5 Lacs
Urbanaid Uniworld (2,3BHK Independent House/Villa) – Juggaur
Rate: ₹ 22 – 65 Lacs
Ratan Galaxy (2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK) – Vrindavan Yojna
Rate: ₹ 58.28 Lac – 1.14 Crore
Hence, a 2BHK flat might be a wise purchase for people seeking an economical, functional, and adaptable living space with decent resale value and rental profitability.